Saunders & Co has a team of highly experienced, multi-disciplinary, construction law specialists with a wealth of knowledge across all areas of the building and construction industry.
Saunders & Co acts for one of New Zealand’s largest home building companies, along with franchise builder companies, independent builders, contractors, property developers, surveyors, and engineers. We also provide robust advice and advocacy to construction industry participants across all aspects of dispute resolution, from the more traditional arbitration and litigation settings, through to mediation, adjudication, and review boards.
- Providing commercial and property advice
- Acting for commercial property owners and developers
- Acting for the contracting industry
- Dealing with developers and iwi on major property developments
- Greenfield residential, commercial and supermarket developments
- Dispute resolution
- Service Agreements
- Regulatory compliance
Get further advice from
Tania HutchinsonSenior Associate