Our hospitality services
Saunders & Co acts for a diverse array of clients operating within the hospitality sector, such as owners of bars, restaurants, cafés and entertainment venues, investors, landlords, suppliers and food and beverage producers.
Our commercial team provides wide ranging legal advice, regularly advising our hospitality industry clients on:
- Negotiating the sale and purchase of businesses, mergers and acquisitions.
- Undertaking due diligence relating to these transactions.
- Structuring and negotiating investments and joint ventures.
- Structuring and executing franchising, licensing, trade and supply arrangements.
- Assisting with marketing and promotional activities that our clients undertake, including sponsorships, advertising, special events and pricing tactics.
- Compliance with consumer protection law.
- Liquor licensing applications and associated issues.
- Employment law and health and safety regulations.
- Expert intellectual property advice, such as trademark and copyright protection and enforcement.
- Specialist immigration advice for both workers and employers.
- Financing and security arrangements.