Our employment services
At Saunders & Co, our Employment Law team advises on all aspects of the employment relationship for both employers and employees.
The employment relationship can be a difficult one if not managed correctly. Our aim in advising our clients is to prevent issues from arising by giving effective, forward thinking advice at the outset. When issues do arise, we advise our clients on how to deal with these in a way that best fits them, whether it be quick and cost effective settlement or determining the dispute through the Employment Authority.
Our services include:
- Drafting and negotiating terms of employment agreements
- Advising on the disciplinary process
- Advising on the process of redundancy and restructuring
- Appearing at mediation
- Raising and defending personal grievance claims
- Advising on health and safety issues
- Advising on obligations and entitlements under all relevant legislation including the Holidays Act, Wages Protection Act, and Kiwisaver Act.